Three years ago today we had no idea what God had in store for our future family.We had no idea that there was a young woman who was giving birth to a little red headed (at the time) baby boy that would soon come home to live with us. It was just a normal day for us, that would never be normal again.
Although we didn’t get the call about Titus until the day after he was born, God knew. We didn’t know anything about him, but God did. I think about how many times we don’t know what is in our futures, but God does. It is so wonderful to know that I don’t need to worry about what will happen. God has it written down in his book already and he knows exactly what each day will bring.
As we celebrate Titus’ 3rd birthday I am reminded of how amazing it felt to hold that tiny baby in my arms and know that God has a plan for him. God chose Titus to be part of our family & he fits perfectly. God has chosen me to be a part of his family.
These 3 years have gone by fast, I have enjoyed each and every day with Titus. He is becoming a very energetic toddler with a curious and imaginative mind. I love to hear him play and to watch his mind work. He is so special to Justin & I.
Happy Birthday Titus!
No comments:
Post a Comment