We have been busy with so many things these past 2 months. Mostly getting our new home together and looking more like a home. We have added a new color to a room and turned it into my sewing/craft room. I am looking forward to getting time, or should I say taking time, to work in my new room. I enjoy sewing, just never did much of it because I didn't have anywhere to create messes and leave my machine out. I now can leave/have a mess if I need. I also enjoy scrap-booking, although I haven't done anything in over a year. I am very behind on our family & Titus' personal scrapbooks. I am hoping to take the time to work on those soon too.
This past week we enjoyed time with my brother, he was home for 6 days and got to spend extra time with Titus. I am so thankful he is doing so well and looking so good. God has truly done a miracle in him. While Zane was here he spoke at my parents church during their Sunday school hour and I have uploaded his testimony along with a question and answer segment. I heard one of his first talks after the accident and I will say they have perfected it and I even learned more this time around. Unfortunately Courtney was not able to come and give her side, but maybe someday I can get a video of them both speaking. Oh and this is at least an hour long.
Did not mean to publish this without the video. I will try to get it up soon. For some reason it isn't downloading.
No comments:
Post a Comment