Monday, November 15, 2010

Pictures

A couple weeks ago we went to have some family pictures taken. A friend from church did them for us. We decided to spend some time downtown in the alley. (I don't make a practice of this..haha) Anyway, she was able to get them posted to her blog today and so I wanted to share the link with you.

These pics were fun to do and Titus was just a little ham like always. He smiled for the camera and sometimes we had to really do something to make him smile because he was being quite onery. To check out the pics got to http://mariescottphotography.blogspot.com

Life here has been pretty normal, finally got some cooler weather. I'm not really a fan of cold weather, but I don't like warm weather for Christmas. I know there is still a month and a half before Christmas, but I'm already listening to some music and getting ready. I want to decorate, but I am waiting at least till next week. Maybe the day before Thanksgiving I'll at least get the stuff out of the shed. We will be getting our Christmas tree on the Saturday after Thanksgiving this year. We usually do it the day after, but Justin has to work that day so we have to push it back one more day. :(

My brother is doing well and has been up and walking. The docs are very amazed at how well he is doing and how quickly he is recovering. There are many new updates and even pictures on my sis-in-laws blog. www.projectprettyblog.com

God is working in so many ways through my brother and has been reaching others and their faith has been strengthened or they have found faith because of this. All the praise and glory goes to God because with out him none of this would be possible!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment