Monday, November 8, 2010

A day full of blessings

With Thanksgiving a few weeks away I know I have many things to be thankful for: my brother's life, his healing, and knowing he is coming out of the meds wonderfullly; my family--they are such a blessing in many ways; my own life; but most of all a Heavenly Father who has given me each blessing to be thankful for. God is an amazing and gracious god. He loves me so much and I don't deserve it. God has given me my brother, my family, my friends, my life, he meets my needs, and gives me more than I deserve.

This evening Titus was being a pistol. He would do something just to get in trouble and he knew it too. He kept looking at me before he did it to see if I was watching. I was getting pretty tired and ready to go to bed early, not a normal thing for me. Titus was wearing me out. I had called my MIL to find out what they did to Titus over the weekend since he stayed with them & found out he was pistol for them too.

While I was on the phone with my MIL and my mom beeped in, so I switched over and mom told me they had someone who wanted to talk to me. I was put on speaker phone and before I knew it, I was talking to my brother. His wife was interpreting because he can't physically speak right now because he still has a trech in his throat. Anyway, I was albe to say hi and I loved him, he asked about Justin and Titus. I told him all that they were doing. He told me thanks for the prayers then got off. There was nothing else in the world I would have changed for that moment. I wanted to jump and shout, I should have, but didn't.

I just finished reading my SIL's blog and I am so thankful for our Heavenly Father who cares for us and every little thing we go through. He is allowing my brother to remember many things, my brother has finally "come out of it" as the docs would say, it was obvious his mind was back! Such an amazing day for my SIL. I am also glad my mom was able to be there. She has been missing being in Boston and being beside her little boy.

I know things will still be slow and healing will come! God has proven over and over he is in the business of miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment