Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"OBSESSED"

This past weekend I went with our youth group to a district youth retreat. Wow was it amazing. I know God has been working in me the last couple weeks. I have been reminded over & over how much he loves us. I keep hearing a song by David Crowder Band called "How He Loves Us". This song has had a lot of meaning for me the last couple weeks. I've always known God loved me, but I forget how much! God loves us so much he was willing to send his only son to die a painful and horrible death, then after 3 days raise to life so I don't serve a dead god. My God is alive and seated in heaven taking care of each of my problems, my stresses, my blessing and my sins.

Christ died for me, a horrible sinner, one who is not worthy to even come close to the perfection or grace of our mighty God. He has given me grace and I have accepted. I know he is in charge of this world and in charge of my life. I don't always live that way. I have become obsessed with so many other things instead of the one who deserves my obsession, Christ. God loves you too. He has died for you and has risen to live so that you might have eternal life with him! 1 John 1:9 (New International Version © 2010)
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgeUrD4MHI (David Crowder Bandy --- "Oh How He Loves Us")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIAdgLR1ZGw (Matt Redman---"You Never Let Go")

No comments:

Post a Comment