Thursday, October 28, 2010

Song

Ok so I just heard a song on the radio that I have always liked, but haven't heard in awhile. It's called The Impossible by Joe Nichols. Yes it is a country song and the chorus goes like this:

Unsinkable ships, sink
Unbreakable walls, break
Sometimes the things you think would never happen
Happen just like that
Unbendable steel, bends
If the fury of the wind is unstoppable
I've learned to never underestimate
The impossible

God has done the impossible with Zane, I almost cried when I heard this song. Our circumstance is something I never thought would happen, but it did and it happened just like that. All the impossible things to us as humans are not impossible to our Mighty God. I have realized more than ever that God likes to do the impossible, he wants to show his glory and wants us to give him that glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment