Has it really been 18 months today that my little one was born. Time has gone by so fast. I look at him each day and thank God for what he has provided.
Titus looks more and more like a kid each day. Some days I look at him and he looks all grown up, I know that will be a while, but I also know it will be here before I know it. I am realizing that my baby is no longer a baby, but I am still not ready to have another baby. :) I am willing to wait!
I am so happy with all that God has provided. I know times are not always easy and things do not always go my way. Waiting for Titus was hard, but it was worth it! God has blessed us with a boy that fits into our families perfectly!
sweet :)))))
ReplyDelete