This week is fair week. I have eaten just about anything & everything that sounded somewhat good. I am still waiting for my caramel apple, I have 2 days left.
Here we have a fair that is the highlight of the summer, its the last thing before school starts and our county has a large agriculture and livestock showcase.
We have a large barn for each of the following: cattle (dairy & beef have their own barn), sheep, goats, rabbits, poultry, dogs, horses, and swine. We have spent a few of our hours this week in those barns watching the youth kids show their animals.
Justin has been working with the FD and rescue at the fair, so Titus and I have been spending time with him too.
I am currently listening to the fireworks they are doing tonight. We live about 2 miles from the fairgrounds. On Sunday I got to spend some time with my cousins, Aunt & Uncle at the Lady Antebellum Concert. It was good, but I was a little disappointed that Justin had to work the concert and wasn't able to sit with us. Titus got to spend some time with his Aunt Christi who he doesn't see often while we were at the fair.
Saturday we had a surprise visit from my brother & sister-in-law that live in Maine, they were driving back from Texas and stopped into the fair to see everyone. It was great seeing them again. Also on Saturday Titus was given 4 goldfish. He loves them, one has gone to the great water bowl in the sky. Titus has been helping me feed the fish and has tried to pet them more than once.
Enjoying the large variety of tractors and lawnmowers to climb.
Practicing to drive Great Grandpa's tractor
Working on the rescue cart.
Enjoying his nightly waffle cone, after mommy eats most of the ice cream & cone.
No comments:
Post a Comment