Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our week without Daddy--Day 2

This week Justin is on a Missions trip with the youth from our church. They left yesterday morning and have only been gone 2 days, but it seems like 10.  Justin worked a 24 hr shift on Sunday, so I haven't really seen him since Saturday night.

I am missing him pretty good. I can go 48 hrs, but this evening has been rough. I at least get an email from him once a day so I know he is doing well.  I know he is having a good time, but I can't help like feeling I'm missing out on something special.   I can't wait to hear all the stories and see pictures from their trip.

Titus and I have been staying with Justin's parents and he is enjoying time with his "poppop". They don't get too see Titus often so it is nice to spend some extra time with them.  While we are here I get to see some friends that I don't see much either, which is a good thing.

I only have 4 more days left!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the rest of your week goes fast... call me if you want to have a playdate =)

    ReplyDelete