I thank our wonderful God who thought me and your daddy worthy enough to be your parents. I don't deserve you. I feel that God has given me so much more than I ask. Even though there may be times when I am frustrated and tired, you make me smile by your little hugs and smiles.
You are talking so much these days. You don't know many words, but you jabber as if you are telling me all kinds of things. I love to listen to you and enjoy hearing you talk.
As I watch you play, sleep, and grow you warm my heart. Words cannot express how much I love you. When you started praising God while we were praying tonight it just made me realize how even the little things I do impact you more than I can even imagine. I try to be a good mommy, but I know I fall short many times. Only God is able to be perfect.
I know one day I will let you go and you will take wings and fly. I want that day to take as long as it can to get here. I want you to be ready to take flight and I want you to know that I will be here for you when you fall.
I Love You With All My Heart
Mommy
so sweet! I've said it before, but I'm so glad that God gave you Titus....you are a great mommy!
ReplyDelete