Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week Without Daddy--Day 4

I know I missed yesterday, but there wasn't much going on. This week has gone fast at some times and slow at others. Yesterday was slow. I didn't do anything or go anywhere, so I got bored, then I got depressed and sad. So last night when Titus went with Grandma to church I decided to go to camp meeting. I didn't really want to, but I wanted to see a friend, so I went. Very glad I did!!!

The message was good, not a gospel message, but a good moral message. I realized I had been giving myself a pitty party and needed to focus on God while Justin is gone. I had been focusing on how much I missed him and how hard it was without him. It really isn't that hard and I know I can do this, with God's help anyway. I was relying on my own self to do everything & not miss him so much.

I got back last night & was able to talk to Justin on facebook for about 1/2, that was the best thing in the world. I knew I would get through then next couple days.

I will be leaving for home early tomorrow morning so that I can get there before the a/c guys do. Hopefully they will get it fixed so that we can have a/c again!!! I know it has been warm at home and I know that it is HOT in our house. Looking forward to being home and sleeping in my own bed. I know Titus will be glad to be in his own bed too.

Today I went out with my mom-in-law, bro-in-law & Titus for lunch. Had a good time with them & enjoyed their company. Thinking about going to the College Night tonight @ camp meeting, but not for sure yet. I still have a lot to do so I can leave early.

2 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment