Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life....

Life in our house has been busy, but fun and enjoyable. Titus is continuing to grow and turn into a very sweet toddler. He continues to walk all over the place, he is even trying to run. Titus loves to be chased. He will either walk fast or craw fast whenever I try to come after him. He will go for a little while, then turn around and make sure I am still behind him. I love to chase him and play. He also is getting into peek-a-boo. Titus likes to grab a blanket, or towel and put it over his head then pull it off and giggle.

Titus now has 8 teeth and knows how to use them. He will bite off food and if I'm not careful he likes to chop down on my fingers. Titus is also beginning to eat with a fork and spoon. I will put the food on the utensil and then he grabs it and puts it in his mouth. Most of the food gets into his mouth, but some ends up everywhere else. I do enjoy watching him eat. It is a blessing that he is big enough to feed himself and it gives me time to eat my food at the same time.

Titus now has a new cousin. Little Ruthie was born a week and a half ago. He has yet to meet this new addition. I am very interested in seeing how he will be when he sees Ruthie. I know he probably won't care too much since he is still young. Eventually I think he will enjoy spending time with her.

God has blessed me so much with little Titus. It is so hard to believe that it has been almost 1 year since we brought Titus home. I have grown to love this little guy so much I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment