Wednesday, June 24, 2009

That Time Again.....Shots.

Titus had his 4 month shots yesterday. He cried his heart out for about 5 minutes, then was fine the rest of the day. I felt bad for him and for Justin (who was holding Titus during this horrific experience). Titus came home, took a nap, then was his normal self for the rest of the day. He slept all night last night and doesn't seem like anything even happened. Justin wanted me to take a couple pictures of his band-aids to show my mother-in-law, so I thought I would post one here too.



As you can see..it doesn't look as if the shots affected him too much. He still has a smile on his face. I guess he forgives us for all the bad things we put him through.

I love Titus, he is such a sweetheart and I know God has blessed us so much!

Justin tells me according to this picture Titus has 2 tickets to the gun show :)


p.s. on my last blog I posted a link to vote in a picture contest, well once I went on and voted myself I realized you have to put a ton of info in and its really a stupid thing. So I don't blame you if you don't vote. I know God will provide the money we need. I wish I had realized this before I put his picture on there. Oh well.. one of life's little lessons ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment