Monday, June 22, 2009

Hey guys...just a little update. We spent the Father's Day Weekend at my in-laws. They were just thrilled to see Titus. My Father-In-Law was so excited to know that Titus got to spend the night with them on Friday. Of course we did too, but that did't matter..j/k..as long as Titus was there it was good. :) We got to see Justin's brother's and their wives for supper. It was nice cathing up with everyone. We don't get to see them as often as we would like, but we will take what we get.

Today I decided to sign Titus up for a photo contest. I saw that we could win some extra cash, which would really help with the adoption, so here is the link. Please pop over and vote for him. The picture that gets the most vote wins. I will let you know how things turn out.

http://gapc-vote.com/?p=1548806&a=2

1 comment: