Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Days

Boy is it hot today.. I didn't realize how quickly summer is approaching us. I don't know that I am truly ready for the humidty that is Ohio summers. I know I am not ready to turn on the air conditioning, but it came on the other day. Just couldn't stand the heat any longer. We get no wind blowing through our home, so it get warm and stuffy very quickly.

Titus is 4 months old already, time sure does go by quick. It is so hard to believe that when we brought him home it was cold and snowy. He doesn't care too much for the heat. He is very much like his father, very hot all the time. It doesn't take much for him to get sticky. Most of the time he is just hanging out in his diaper. Just too hot to wear much else.

We went to the doctor for his 4 month check-up. Everything is going well. He is now 16.5 lbs and 26.5 inches long. The doc said he jumped a step on the growth chart, but he isn't chubby. Doc said (according to the chart) he will probably grow up to be at least 5'10" maybe even 6'. Justin is likeing the 6' idea, he says that is a good height for a quarterback. Crazy daddy...already has plans for his little boy. :) We also found out that Titus has started teething, so I am looking forward to many fussy days. I know it is crazy, but I enjoy every part of him, even the fussy times.

The following is a picture of us at Titus' baby dedication. I is the only picture that was taken. I know its not the best, but you get the idea.


2 comments:

  1. Your family is such a blessing to our kids. Thanks for your involvement...they love little Titus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday was the first time we turned on our air, too! I guess summer is finally here . ..

    ReplyDelete