Thursday, June 4, 2009

A New Adventure

Today I took Titus to the park. We met a good friend & her kids there. I don't know how well Titus really liked it, of course he is still too young to do anything, but swing with mommy. I forgot to take the camera, but I will try to get some pictures next time. I enjoyed the time outside of the house. Of course we did have one minor setback, but we got it fixed pretty good.
I know I have never really talked much about my grandparents. My mom's parents have both past away. Sometimes I wish they were here to get to know Titus. They would be so proud. They would have just enjoyed him extra because of everything my family went through with me and my health when I was younger.

My grandpa always wore bib overalls and I have a pair for Titus that I put him in yesterday. I decided to take a couple pictures because he just looked so darn cute!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These pictures are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori!!!
    I'm so happy for you and Justin!!! I can't wait to see you, Justin, and Titus!!! I miss you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete