We had a baby dedication for Titus yesterday. I was amazed at all the family that came. I want to say thanks to each family member who attended the dedication. I am so humbled by the amazing family God has given us and the wonderful support from them! God has blessed us with so many things and family is a very important part of our lives. We are also very blessed to have a wonderful church family to help us raise Titus. I will be uploading pictures and video of the dedication soon.
Titus has found his feet and hands. He just stares at both of them often. He is babbling all the time, smiles and laughs at everything.
We are praying about where to do our finalization. I have talked to a couple attorneys in our county and an attorney in the county where are agency is located. Both are the same amount including court costs. We are trying to way out which county will be the best and cheapest. The county our agency is located in is 4 hours away so we would will be including gas and hotel stay.
I would rather do our finalization in our own county instead of going a long distance away. I am looking forward to our finalization. We have been told that we can finalize anytime after August. 20th. Now its just looking into the attorneys and getting the dates decided.
No comments:
Post a Comment