Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can't believe I just did that....

Why do you make stupid decisions?? We have a leak in our ceiling. It wasn't too bad, but we just found it yesterday, so who knows how long its been leakng. Anyway, I wanted to see how wet it was up there and when I did, well lets just say we now have a small hole in our ceiling. I don't know what I was thinking. I should have just left it alone. But I did find that we have a ton of rotted wood and ants living up there. Now I know where all our ants are coming from. I have no clue how much is rotted..we don't know who to call to fix it.

I'm going out of town this weekend and Justin will be working all weekend. Of course it plans to thunderstorm on Saturday when no one will be home. Who knows how much rain will come in if it isn't fixed by then. I feel so stupid for even checking it now. I don't know why I can't leave things alone. I guess its my curious mind. Maybe I was suppose to check it, maybe its worse and we would have never known unless I did that. At least I can't see the sky when I look up there... that would be really bad :)

I called Justin and told him about it. I know he was pretty frustrated that I put a hole in the ceiling.. of course I am too. He is working all day and won't be home till tomorrow morning, so he doesn't know what to do about it. If anyone knows of something I could do to fix it until we can get someone in here to look at it PLEASE let me know. I am in desperate need of help.

1 comment:

  1. Cleyo could look at it for you, he is skilled in many areas....just a thought, ;]

    ReplyDelete