Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Day!

Not only is today beautiful because of the sunshine, warm weather and no rain in sight! But this is also a beautiful day because 1. Its my birthday...not mentioning my age, i'll just say.. between 25 and 30 :) 2. God gave Justin the most amazing verse this morning and I want to pass it along to you.

2 Corinthians 7:6 says " But God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus." Is that just amazing. I never saw that verse when I read through 2 Cor. for my Bible reading, but God gave it to Justin. This verse completely sums up how we have felt through the entire adoption process, we knew God had comforted us through the down times and the heart breaks. Once he gave us Titus used him to comfort us.

I am just in awe of God, I know he can do so much, but WOW!



Oh.. we figured out what was leaking on our roof. we had a satelite dish up there that fell off with the heavy rain and left 4 holes where water could come in. Justin cauked those and now we just need to patch the hole on the inside!

1 comment:

  1. It is just so cool the way God works things out in His perfect timing. Even through all the heartbreak of the past couple of years, He KNEW you were getting Titus, and what a comfort and a joy he would be to you both. God is good . . . both in the valleys and in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete