

Wow.. how time flies when your having fun. I can't believe Titus is 2 weeks old today. It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital looking at him for the first time. He is growing so much and I have noticed he is starting to do more with his fingers and hands. He is sleeping pretty good, at least I think so, at night. He will wake up every 3-4 hours. So at least I can get a little sleep :) I love to watch him sleep he is soo sweet when he sleeps!
I am amazed how many bottles I have to wash, DAILY. I went out to buy more yesterday just so I didn't have to wash them constantly. We don't have too many because we are waiting on our showers and hopefully we will get more. I am so thankful for family who have bought us diapers, so many diapers. We are stocked for at least....3 weeks...I hope :)
I am a little sad, I will not be able to post as much as I have before. We will be signing off the internet for now. I am hopeing to get on at least once a week and blog about all the progress Titus is making. I am told it all happends so fast and I believe it. We haven't had too many funny moments yet. Although I have learned that Titus is already fighting with me to go to sleep at night. He tries to stay awake as long as he can. I have gotten to where I lay him down for a while and let him cry. He stays awake even through that. I have a feeling he will be a hard one to get to bed once he is older.
I am learning to see how much I really can do on very little sleep. I have always needed and enjoyed my sleep. God has graciously granted me ablity to do my daily routines with out a nap, most days anyway. I know I am getting old because I am ready for bed by 10 pm. I guess that is what life with a baby will do to you!
Our home visit went well, it was easier then I thought it would be. They wanted to make sure his room was "legally" ok. Then they made sure we didn't have any concerns or questions about Titus. How could we, he is the best baby ever! I am so thankful everything went well and now I know what to expect next time. I did get my house straightened a little before they came, not spotless, but clean.
oh, after seeing him in person, i can say he's even cuter than in the pictures! glad all is going so well for all of you!
ReplyDeleteif those people who come and do home visits expect a home with children in it to be spotlessly clean, than they don't live in the real world! :)
ReplyDelete