Friday, March 27, 2009

It's All About The Baby!

I have had an eventful week. Titus is growing and I am learning to deal with some extra crying. He tends to go through spirts of crying and almost screaming. I get to the point where I don't know what else to do, so I just hold him. I think he misses daddy. We have been really busy, so they haven't seen each other too much.

The last doctor's appointment put Titus at 8# 14oz and 22.5 inches. He has grown 2 inches and gained 2#'s in 1 month. His lungs are healthy, of course I could have told the doc that one :) He has no problems that are showing and his heart and reflexes are also good.

We have had another baby shower, our friends at church are so wonderful. They put together a great shower. Titus got so many things! I can't wait to use them all.

It seems as if life is no longer about me, life has started to revolve around my baby. Everything I do affect him and his life. I am still afraid I will leave home with out him sometime.. I don't plan on it though.. nor do I want to :) I feel as if I pack for a weekend any time we are going to be gone for a couple hours. It is amazing what a baby needs. I can just take myslef, but a baby... diapers, extra clothes, bottles, formula, blankets, paci, toys, ect. Too much to mention.

I really don't mind having someone to take care of, someone who depends on me to feed him, change him, clothe him, and just cuddle when needed. I have been enjoying the cuddling part so much more lately. I have been laying on the couch with Titus on my chest. He usually sacks out pretty quickly when I do this. He really enjoys it & so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment