Monday, April 20, 2009

2 months

Titus has turned 2 months old.. wow.. where has time gone. It seems like just yesterday we got the call and were praising God. Titus has really grown in the past 2 months, he is now 11# 8oz and 24 inches long. I barely get to see him in an outfit before he grows out of it. It has been wonderful to have friends who we have borrowed clothes because he does grow so quickly.

Titus has been smiling a lot more, although he won't be smiling much today, he got his 2 month shots. I felt so bad for him, he cried and cried, he is sleeping and doesn't feel warm. I hope he sleeps alot this evening/night. I know he will need it.

Titus has been cooing and talking to us more. He really knows my voice and will turn his head whenever he hears me in a room. He has learned grandma's voice and a couple aunts. He still loves to cuddle and I could just hold him all day and not get anything done. When he is awake, he likes to lay on the floor talk and move around. I could watch him play all the time.

We are learning so much about babies and lives of children more and more each day. I just heard a little cry. I need to go check and see how my little one is doing!

3 comments:

  1. I used to HATE taking my babies for their shots. Hope Titus does ok this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just thought I'd rub it in that Malachi got his 18-mo. shots last week, so we're done with shots until Karis turns 5. Yay!!! (i hate them, too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titus did just fine on all his shots. he never got a fever, or acted really fussy. he woke up tuesday morning as normal as could be, talking and smiling away.

    ReplyDelete