Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our trip

As I sit here, I am hopeing this blog completely make sense. I am running on about 4 hours of sleep, very choppy sleep I may add. Yes, from that statement we brought a little baby home last night. We traveled to Akron and returned with a great bundle. Some people say nothing good comes from Akron ;) Well....I found something!

We got home around 11:30 last night. I finally was able to get to sleep around 1 am. Apparently I slept through the eniter 2 o'clock hour when Justin got up 4 times. But I didn't sleep through the rest of the o'clock hours until 6 am. We are learning to sleep on baby time.

I am very blessed with this little one that God has given us and how he has already provided so much to take care of him. We now have 6 months until finalization. We will be seen by a social worker once every 30 days. Our first visit will be with in a week. I am not too worried about these visits.

Just in case you are wondering....the name is........

Titus Jay

7 comments:

  1. God is faithful to give us the desires of our hearts. We are rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God with you!
    I love the name.
    And the social worker visits are nothing to worry about, it is just part of the process. It is more for the baby's protection, to make sure that you will not change your mind, and that everything is going well.

    Praise God that He has chosen to answer your prayers this quickly, (although it might not seem that quick for the both of you). :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for NOT choosing Danny James.

    can't wait to see you all tomorrow, but - i can't lie - especially Titus:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the name Titus (that was in the running before Owen was born)!!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! praising God for His abundant goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. danny should be proud of me. i saw you and the baby out in the narthex well after the second service had started but resisted a terribly strong urge to walk out and see you both!!!!

    so sad i missed you today!!!

    ReplyDelete