We are getting ready to leave for Akron. I am nervous, anxious, stressed, exhausted, and even a little excited. I am also still very reserved because I am still a little scared that the mom will change her mind even though we are under the 24 hour mark. The papers will be signed around 1:30 Friday February 20, 2009. We get to spend time with him tomorrow, when ever we get up and moving around.
I talked to the foster mom today and she said that he was taking a full bottle today, he loves to cuddle, but he didn't sleep well last night. I am planning on calling again once we hit the road. It is very weird calling the foster mom & asking her about my soon to be son. :)
May God go with you and give you His peace, comfort and strength! We are praying.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for safety, peace, strength, comfort, wisdom, and everything else I can think of while I am actually in the act of praying! :^)
ReplyDeleteadding my prayers to the pot. and i hope you get back before the snow hits!
ReplyDelete