I know most people don't say this, but I want to thank my mother-in-law publically because she was so sweet to offer to take care of baby Titus for me on Sunday night. We were staying with them so they could spend time with Titus and so Justin's siblings could also meet him and spend time with him. I had a Dr's appt. on Monday and she wanted me to make sure I got a good nights sleep. Everyone seems to love Titus, but how could they not. He is sweet, calm, and very content. It doesn't matter what is going on, he goes with the flow. I am planning on staying home and getting a routine going this week, at least that is my plan.
He has been eating about every 3-4 hours. He is opening his eyes more and staying awake longer after eating. He just looks at everything going on and loves to spend so much time doing nothing. ;) God has greatly blessed us with a baby that is so easy going. He doesn't care who is holding him or where he is. He only cries when he is hugary or needs changed. I know this may all change as he grows, but for now I am not complaining and enjoying the small about of time I have with him as he is so little.
What a beautiful and wonderful blessing. I praise God for this gift.
ReplyDeleteYou guys really are so blessed to have such a content baby! I was amazed!
ReplyDelete