Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Baby Boy

As I sit here and try to think about what to say & also look at the fact that it is almost midnight. I am reminded how awesome God is. If you read my blog yesterday you would realized that I am going through many emotions. Well....those emotions just became even more. We heard from our adoption agency today about a little boy who was born yesterday. Not only is this just a little boy, he is OURS!!! God has supplied again! This adoption will go through, there is no doubt. We know God has plans so much better than ours.

I never thought that I would be typing this and realizing that I have a baby waiting for me at the hospital. Unfortunantly we can't bring him home until Friday, but we will be seeing him tomorrow. We are going to spend about an hour or so with him before he leaves the hospital.

Our baby is healthy, he was 6 lbs, 14 oz and 20.5 inches long. The birthmom has signed what papers she is allowed to sign as of now and all the paper work will be finished on Friday.

God is amazing. I am still waiting for all of this to sink in and for me to realize this is happening and isn't just a dream.

6 comments:

  1. WHOA!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!

    PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, PRAISE GOD!
    I am so happy for the both of you.
    I can not wait to see you with this baby, I will be praying for a smooth transition on Friday.
    God is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the LORD!
    So happy for you! Will be praying for this new phase of your life and for a smooth transition.
    Looking forward to seeing pics!

    ~anna~
    (David's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray! this is wonderful. good news travels fast- i heard about this last night @ LIFE group. i was so glad to hear it, especially after yesterday's blog.
    God is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are jumping off of the walls here with excitement and praise! soooo happy for you and can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny James sounds like a wonderful name for a boy!

    ReplyDelete