


We went to see our little baby today. He is pretty sweet. He slept the entire time we were there except when I changed him. He was very stubborn when I tried to feed him, he didn't want to eat. He is waiting for us now. He would open up his eyes every so often & look at us. He kept giving Justin a bad look, but slept constantly in my arms :) He has very long legs & feet. Justin says he will be a receiver, I'm saying he will play basketball. I have a feeling he will be taller than both of us. Which isn't too hard for me. lo
Yay! He is soo Cute! I can't wait to see him up close. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely awesome!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe need to talk dates for showers!!! :) So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! He is adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteIn two days he comes home with you, right? How wonderful that will be!
Danny James Palmer looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys.. he does look good, much better up close!
ReplyDeleteLori, he is absolutely adorable! We're so excited for the three of you, and like everyone else, looking forward to meeting the little guy. :) Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! So glad you posted pictures!
ReplyDeleteHave you decided on a name yet? Please tell me it ISN'T Danny James.....