We have heard about the baby. Our birthmom made a decision on Tuesday to go through with the adoption. We are extremely excited, but also in panic mode :) We have so much to do to get everything ready. We are working on the baby's room and starting to get things straighted up for when we bring the baby home. By the way it is a little girl. We don't have a name yet, still going through different names. We have about 4 first names, but the middle name is just a mystery. I guess we will have to wait to see this little girl before we really decide.
Our mom is scheduled to have a c-section sometime between the 15th & 20th of this month. Her actual due date is the 30th, but a c-section takes place around 10 days before. I am hoping she will wait until the 17th so I can finish school and enjoy the students for the last couple days! We will not know she is going into the hospital until the day of. They will call us that morning.
I will keep everyone up to date even when we are over with the baby!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteohmyword! i am so excited for you!! praise God! you could consider using Betsy for a name. :) i always wanted to use it by my husband wouldn't hear of it! :) :)
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEK!!!! I'm so HAPPY that i would be jumping up and down if i wasn't sitting!!
ReplyDeleteMOM. BETSY. SERIOUSLY. :)
Hey girls, my mom's name is Betsy, don't knock it!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Justin and Lori, how incredible AWESOME! I truly pray everything goes through okay and you will be holding your little one in a few days!!
We are so excited for all 3 of you!! That is great news . . . and we'll be praying especially hard in the next few weeks that all goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteI think Danny-elle would be beautiful.
ReplyDeletecelebrating with you!
We are EXCITED for you guys... PRAISE GOD!!! Reed can't wait to meet his friend =) I'm sure whatever name you pick, it will be wonderful. Can't wait to hear! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYIPEE! Cannot wait to meet your little girl. Praying that all goes well the next few weeks!
ReplyDeleteThe above comment was actually made by me - Jay was helping Kyrston with her blog and was still logged in under her name. Whoops!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How happy and excited you must be! I'll be praying for you...
ReplyDelete~~I'm David's mom..incase you didn't know :)
i'm so glad for you both! we'll be praying for you as make the transition to parenthood.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome, God is good.
ReplyDelete