Still no news about the baby. We are still here waiting to be called. We know that it will happen sometime next week. We don't know what day thought. We were told probably middle to end. But no one really knows for sure.
This is really tough.. especially since I didn't have school Thursday or Friday. I have been at home just waiting for a call. We did find out that it will be in the morning & they will get the mom registered and everything before they even call us. Because of this we don't know if we will make it to the hospital in time for delivery. I am still hesitant to be in the delivery room. The mom has told our social worker all the logical reason why she need to give this baby up. And there is no logical reason to actually keep it, but our mom doesn't always run on logic. She is a very emotional girl and hormones make it worse.
My biggest fear is that we will take time off to go to the hospital, spend time with the baby and not come home with it. I don't know what I would do if that happened. I would probably shut myself up in my house for a couple days, and not want to talk to anyone.
Justin doesn't get a lot of time off from work, so this could be all they give him. We are expecting it to take a total of 5 days to get all the papers signed. Of course this all depends on when the baby is born. It could take longer.
Please pray that the mom has the courage to go through with this adoption. Of course if this is God's will. Also pray that we get the finances we need to cover the final payment. It is a large sum of money due the same day the baby comes home. We have one more option and if this one doesn't work we don't know how God will provide the money, but we know he will.
No comments:
Post a Comment