Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Info

Wow...it has been a while since I have written. So much has happened. We have meet with our birthmom 2 more times, one visit went well, the other not so good.

Our mom is very back and forth as to what she wants to do. She told us that 90% of the time she wants to give up the baby, but there are still many times when she wants to keep it. We really don't know what will happen. This is a very high risk adoption.

I am really tired of just waiting for someone else to make a decision that will affect my life forever. I don't know how many times I can do this.

One reason the mom is wanting to keep the baby now, is that she heard from her boyfriend who was asking about the baby, he also told her he got a job. She is very emotional and was crying a lot today while she was meeting with the social worker. The mom was actually referred to a counselor because she was so emotional.

The mom said that she doesn't want to hurt us, and she really likes us. I hope she understand that we will be hurt if we don't get the baby, but we know that God will provide when the time is right.

1 comment:

  1. Continually praying for you. I believe the birth mom when she says that she does not want to hurt you, giving up a child would have to be a heart breaking decision.

    ReplyDelete