I am sitting here in the aftermath of a wonderful family Christmas! I enjoyed all the time spent with family and the many gifts received. The best gift I have ever received was the gift of a savior!! The second best gift was my hubby, and a future gift will be my baby.
Life has been amazing the past 9 months. We are not physically pregnate, but paper pregnate. We are still waiting on our baby to be born. Our birthmom is still looking and planning on giving the baby up. So within a month we very easily could be parents to a little girl!
Our mom has been up and down. She has been all over the scale as to what she wants to do with this little one. She has finally told her boyfriend about the adoption and all the plans she is working on. She told him that she didn't feel they were ready to have a baby and when they were, God would provide another one for them.
We are excited, but also cautious. I don't want to get to the hospital and the mom completely change her mind. I am ready to bring a baby home. I am getting ready to work on the nursery and get everything put together, cleaned up and ready to go for when the baby does come.
We were given a couple baby gifts for Christmas from family members who are just as excited about everything as we are.
God is amazing and we are so happy to be a part of his wonderful family!!!
I am totally excited too!!
ReplyDeleteI pray that it is God's will to give this baby!!