I know we are all tired of the election hatred, the ads on TV, and all the election talk. I want to let you know that from a family who is wanting to adopt that I have an opinion on abortion. I want to open your mind to something that is reality in this country.
We have a thing called abortion. This is a quick fix for all the women who do not want their babies. Many of them want to go out have the fun and have all the sex they want, but they don't want to deal with the consequences. To all of you women who are in this situation, please carry your baby to term. I will tell you this baby will not go unloved. There are many, many, many, and I can't emphisize that any better that want a child who cannot have a child. It is very hard for those of us who want to adopt to get a baby. We many times wait 6-12+ months to get the child of our dreams. We go through so many ups and downs, hearing that there is a baby avaliable, but then the mother choses someone else. we sometimes go through this dozens of times before we finally get a child.
Those of us who adopt, will love your child like it is our own. We are unable to have children of our own, so we feel so blessed when you chose to give your baby up for adoption instead of aborting this child.
Why do you want to kill a helpless human? Someone who wants to do you no harm, they just want to be loved and cared for. How can you just let a child die. Does this not affect you? Can you ever forget this child that you have chose to kill. I know many people say that it should be the woman's decision to respect her body, but does murder count?
As you can tell this is something I am very much against and I am not for anyone, no matter what position they hold or want to hold that will allow the killing of babies, innocent people who just want someone to love them and care for them.
Think about this question....Where would u be if you had been aborted?
Please take a couple minutes to watch this video and really think about what you will be voting for when you go to the polls and vote for our new President.
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf=http%3A//s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/cps-vfl62057.swf&video_id=VIdbYjmbFzo&rel=1&showsearch=1&eurl=http%3A//secondgenerationleadership.blogspot.com/2008/11/in-leadership-character-matters.html&iurl=http%3A//i3.ytimg.com/vi/VIdbYjmbFzo/hqdefault.jpg&use_get_video_info=1&load_modules=1&hqt=1&fs=1%27&hl=en
No comments:
Post a Comment