Thursday, November 6, 2008

Awesome God

Wow.. what can I say.. we have an AWESOME God!!! It is amazing how blessed I feel and how I just don't know how to put it all into words. I got a phone call from our adoption agency yesterday about 2 more birthmoms that will be having babies the next couple months. Both of these birthmoms are having girls (what we would really like to have). Anyway, the agency will be sending our profiles out to them this week.

Then later yesterday afternoon, I received another phone call from a friend who is in social services. She has told me about a few children that are going to become custody of the state and need a place to live. I told her we were still waiting for a child and she said they would probably call again sometime this week.

God is so amazing and I just don't know which way to go with all this information and I know that God will lead us in the way he wants us to go!

5 comments:

  1. justin and lori~ wow! i had no idea that you had a blog...so cool to read and stay in touch with you !! so thankful for you good news, i can only imagine how overwhelming it probably is for the two of you right now. our prayers are going up for your expectant family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Isn't it comforting to know He has everything under control and already knows the outcome of all this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep updating us on things that God is doing! So excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is AMAZING!!!
    PRAISE GOD!!!
    I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HEAR WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO NEXT!!!

    ReplyDelete