Saturday, November 8, 2008

Movie Time

I want to take a few moments of your time to talk about a movie. This movie has been out for a little while, but I went to see it for the first time last night, with my hubby. We saw Fireproof. What a great movie!! Fireproof has so many messages in it about marriage, God, and life over all. I came out of this move so amazingly in love with my husband. It made me rething thinks I have been doing and where my focus has been lately. I realized that I am so focused on adopting that sometimes, many times, I don't do things for my hubby like I should. I haven't cleaned the house, or given him my time as much as I should. I also realized that I have an addition to the computer. It is not things on the computer, just the computer in its self. No matter what else should be done I can always find some excuse to get on it and not do the things I should be doing.

God really opened my eyes to what I am doing and what I should be doing for my husband and my life. It is amazing what God can tell you through a movie!!

So.. in ending go see Fireproof today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will be changed.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about that movie - hope to see it sometime soon. So cool that God used it as an instrument of change for you!

    ReplyDelete