As you know we have been praying for 3 different birthmoms and their choice of a family to raise their children. We got a call yesterday from our adoption agency.......we have been chosen by a birthmom. I am excited, but trying to not get too excited!!! God is so Awesome.. we know he can do so much more than we expect, but when we actually pray for it.. WOW.. thats all I can say.
This birthmom is due in January, and is having a little girl (what we have always wanted). This little girl will be either a caucasion or a bi-racial.. they do not know for sure. Anyway.... this mom is 75% sure she wants to give the baby up for adoption, but not every adoption is 100% until after the parents sign the release 3 days after the baby is born. That is when we can take the baby home and they are ours. This mom has a couple kids already and knows that this is the right thing to do. She wants to get her life turned around and wants to start doing the right thing. To me I can see God working in her even though I have never met or talked to her.
We will be meeting with the agency and with the mom on Wed. Nov. 19th. Please pray for that meeting and that it will go as God has planned. I am praying that when the birth mom meets us and talkes to us she can see that we are the family God has put into her life to raise her child.
God has answered so many of my prayer requests, and the most recent wasn't any different. I had prayed w/o anyone knowing that God would allow the right birthmom to see our profile and know we were the one w/o looking at any others.. that is pretty much how things happened.
I am in awe of God, even though I know he can do so much, I am always amazed at what he does each and every day.
WOW!! that is like so awesome!
ReplyDeleteGod is so amazing! I'll be praying that everything works out!
God is awesome~ He is in the little and big things of our life. I am not sure why I get so excited and overjoyed every time God answers a prayer, I guess the more that He revels He cares and He is listening, the more I want to fall at His feet and Praise Him!
ReplyDeleteI will pray, not because He demands it, but because I believe He listens, answers, and loves our fellowship.
We'll be praying too . . . :)
ReplyDelete