Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I know its been a couple days since I've written. Time has gone by quickly. I had a friend from college here for a couple days, she brought her 2 kids. It was nice to have some noise in the house. After havig the kids here, I am ready to have one of my own in the house. I've noticed the house seems so much quieter and I have more time to myself. I am enjoying it while I can. I am so glad that we have waited 5 years before we started adoption. From talking to some of my friends who didn't wait long at all, I realized that Justin & I know each other well and we are best friends. I also know we will be able to hold a good front when we dicipline and deal with our future children.

As for an adoption update, we are still waiting on the agency to finish our Home Study. We have all our parts finished. They are going to let us know when they have everything together and when we can move on. It will be a little bit before we can move on because we are still waiting on the Lord to provide the finances for the next step. We are almost there, but we have a wedding to attend in July in South Carolina, so we are saving all our extra for that. God has done amazing things and has provided everything we need so far.

I have part of my nursery put together, the shelves are up and they have the Mickey & Minnie's on them. It will be so adorable when we get the crib and the rest of the furnature in there and put it all together. I will show you pictures when we get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment