Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update

Sorry guys.. it has been a while since I've written! I have been busy trying to clean my house I have a college friend & her 2 kids coming to stay with us for a couple days and I am trying to make my house look nice. We have also been cleaning out the nursery, because that is where they will be sleeping. Anyway.. We have finished our Parent training and are just waiting on the agency to finish up their end of the homestudy. We are excited now that we know what the next step is.

I am still working on my picture profiles, I haven't had much time to work on them lately either. I have been collecting sets of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse for the nursery. I currently have 7 sets. I think once we get them up with the bedding it will all look cute. I will post a couple pictures when everything is put together. I have also been looking up cribs, strollers, swings, just getting an idea of what everything might cost and what I like the best. I have wish lists created, but they will probably change.

We were told that once the homestudy is done, the average wait time for a baby will be 6-12 months. Justin and I are both faithfully praying that we will have a baby by the end of the year. We know that God can do that, but he may also have plans for us to wait a little longer. Which we are willing to do because we know his will is best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment