You know, sometimes you receive something from the Lord, that you never expected and you don't deserve. One blessing that I have received is that God loved me enough to die on the cross for me many years ago. He died for my sins, everything I do wrong, and so that I can spend my life living for him and telling others about what he has done in my life. Also so I can spend my afterlife with him in Heaven. God has really blessed me in this life here on earth. I have never done anything to deserve anything he gives me! I don't tell others about God enough, I worry about things too much, I complain about too many things, and so much more.
God has given me the blessing of wonderful parents & siblings, an adoring husband, finances for everything we need, and recently..the finances to continue on our adoption journey. I have been trying to be content with waiting on God's timing for the next step in our adoption. We have been patiently waiting for our Home Study to be finished. I talked with the agency today and they said it should be done by the end of next week. I originally didn't think we could move on until after our vacation in July. Thanks to God, it looks as if we can start as soon as the agency finishes our Home Study. I know I need to be patient for another week or so, but that is only a little time compared to the rest of my life.
On another note, the nursery is coming along. We put up the shelves and all the Mickey & Minnie toys that will be part of the decor. I also bought some childrens book today at a book sale. I need to get a basket, or something to put them in. The nursery is starting to look more like a room for a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment