Thursday, July 3, 2008

This is for all of you who are wondering how things are going. We are still waiting on our home study to be accepted. We are todl that it will probably be looked at this weekend. I'm not holding my breath, they told us we would have it done by now. I understand the agency has other people, but I wish they wouldn't tell us one day, then keep moving it back. I guess God is trying to teach me patience. I know the actual adoption process is long and waiting is a very large part of it.

I am still working on my picture profile, but I am not planning on finishing it until we get back from vacation at the end of July. I figure then we will have some pictures of the vacation and everything we did, so the families can see we do take vacations. We will be going to South Carolina for my cousins wedding then to see some friends in North Carolina. I am looking forward to this vacation because it will get my mind off every stress I am having with the adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment