We are almost finished with our paperwork. We are also almost finished with our with our training. Everything has been going well and its getting done quicker than I we thought it would. It looks like everythign will be sent in by the end of the month. We have our physicals scheduled for next week. Our background checks will be done this week. We just need to get our fire inspection scheduled and then we will be finished.
The training that I have been working on isn't as bad as I thought. Some of it is crazy.. stupid things that are just nuts.. I'm sure somewhere someone was stupid enough to try it! I don't think the training will be that hard, its just a nucence. I don't really feel that the state should tell me how to raise my kids. I'm not going to go and abuse them, or do something stupid. But i guess there are people out there that do. Its amazing that if you have your own children, you don't need to worry about what the state says you should do, but if you adopt.. its all about the state. I understand that they want to make sure you won't hurt the kids, but there are still those who go through the entire process & still get a kid, then they hurt it or kill it.
Anyway that is my venting for today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment