I am so ticked with the people who did our background checks. We went to them today & they were rude.. we did the web version of the state check, but they didn't put in the address of the agency that the info was to be sent to. So we paid for these...$70 total. Then I came home & sent an email to our agency asking if the company that did our checks could send the info to her when they get it, but she can't accept it that way, it has to come straight from the FBI...AHHHHHHHH
so now we are out about $70 and ticked with the people because they didn't do it correctly in the first place. They weren't able to do the federal checks on the web, so they did them on the cards..that was going to take 6-8 weeks to get back and the agency can't process our paperwork until they have them.. I am going somewhere else with in the next couple days. This has been the worst part of our experience!!!!!!!! Make sure if you get a background check, the people know what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment