Friday, May 9, 2008

Nursery


Ok..so I know that its still a long time before we get the baby, but I have decided on my nursery decorations. I decided to go with Mickey & Minnie because its very nutural...we don't know if we will have a boy or girl. So with Mickey & Minnie we have both. I have found the crib bedding that I want to get! I am starting to get more excited as each day goes on. Now that I have decided on the nursery style, it is starting to feel more like we are going to have a baby.
We got our background checks today! One more step done!!! Its getting closer & closer. These background checks went a whole lot smoother and cheaper then the last. I want to get the rest of our training finished so that its done also. I am in go mode now...I want to get stuff done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment