Monday, May 12, 2008

Adoption Agency

I talked to our adoption agency,Caring for Kids Adoptions in Akron. I told them we are about done with our homestudy and was just wondering what the next step was. They told me that once we finish the homestudy, we will sign a release to send the information to them. She also told me that we will need 3-4 profile books. These books include pictures of our family, outings, vacations, ect. I am excited because I enjoy doing this. I can work on these books while we wait for the rest of the inspecitons and the homestudy to be processed.

I have already started a list of pictures that I will be putting in the books. We also need a letter to the birthparents. This letter could be hard to write. I don't have a clue what to put in there. They want us to tell about our family & our life. What is there to tell other than we are happily married, have family close by & thats about all I can think of. We don't take many vacations because we can't afford them right now. Justin works alot.. I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment