Sunday, April 27, 2008

Working on paperwork

We have started working on our paperwork. we only have a few more things to finish up and those are the things we need to have scheduled in before we send it all in. Those include, the fire inspection, physicals for Justin & I, and the final walk-through with our adoption agency social worker. We worked on this paperwork for about an hr or 2 the other night. It was nice to just sit down and go through it together. I am so glad it isn't that hard, just time consuming.

We still need to find somewhere to take our adoption/parenting classes we need 24 hours total and would love to get it done in just 2 weekends or something like that. We don't have much time during the week to travel too far for classes, plus with gas prices being so high I would love to just get them over with in a couple weekends.

We have some friends that just brought their adoptive daughter home from Guatemala, she is so cute and we are sooooo happy for them. It is so wonderful how so many things can fall together so well when God is in charge of your life. I see this couple with their daughter and just can't wait for my turn. I know it will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment