Thursday, April 24, 2008

Homestudy Paperwork

I am soo stressed. There is so much paperwork to do and we haven't begun any of it. I really want to start, but want to do it as a couple with my hubby. We also have a laminate floor that needs to be put in and can't find anyone to do it. My uncle was suppose to help, so we waiting for the weather to be warmer, and now he doesn't seem like he wants to help us. So that is frustrating. AHHHHH Through all this stressful time, God has blessed us with a little financial help. He is really proving to go above and beyond what we expected. Which is so true of him. He can do so much more than we can even imagine. I am looking forward to all the blessings he has in store and everything else he will be doing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment