Just realized my last post was in June. Can't belive its been almost a month since I last posted. Justin got home from the Dominican Republic an hour late, so we got to spend some extra time at the airport with all the other family members waiting on kids. The group had a wonderful time and was able to share the gospel with many of the native people. One of our teens was even able to read a Bible story to the kids in Spanish. I know each one was touched by God and the people of the Dominican while they were there.
We survived without daddy pretty well. I would happily go through it again if it was God's will. Once Titus saw Justin at the airport he started running towards him. I think he realized he hadn't had daddy all week. Titus had the biggest smile on his face, of course so did I!!!!
July has been a busy month. My youngest sister was married to a wonderful man on the 17th. We have been busy getting things ready and working on all the little things that needed done before the big day. My brother and sister-in-law drove down from Maine for the wedding so it was great to see them, even if it was only a couple days. I was glad they were able to spend time with Titus, he seemed to like them pretty good. :)
As for the wedding day, it was beautiful. The wedding took place outside and it was a little warm, but we did have a breeze to help cool us off once in a while. My sister was such a beautiful bride. It is so amazing how God can bring 2 people together. My family grew up 1 mile from the grooms family and we have known them since they were born. They always seemed more like cousins than neighbors. Dan fits into our family perfectly and is a perfect match for Kelly. I know God has placed them together.
Here are a few pictures from the wedding.
Me in the warm sun...I think my right side got a little red. :)
Titus during the ceremony. This made it much easier on daddy to enjoy the wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment