Thursday, December 31, 2009

All the Christmas Joy

Christmas is over & the New Year is upon us. We will be ringing in another year in only a few hours. Hard to believe how fast this year has gone. This will be Titus's first new years, but he not going to see the ball drop this year. I don't know if I'll even stay up that late :) We have so much to be thankful for this year. Christmas brought wonderful times with family that I have missed. Even though my brother & his wife were only with us in spirit. We missed them at the Christmas tree. It seemed like there was a void in our family Christmas.

Titus got many things for Christmas and loves playing with all his toys. I think I enjoyed unwrapping his gifts more than he did. We let the rest of the family unwrap some too :)


"Mommy's favorite gift. Titus would take the bow off as soon as we would put it on him. I am surprised I got this picture.


Great Grandpa wanted to make sure Titus was drinking his bottle. Great Grandpa loves Titus.






This was Titus's new wagon that he got from his grandparents. He loves pushing it and playing in it. I know he will enjoy riding in it when it gets warmer.








Christmas with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment