Saturday, October 3, 2009

What's up with Titus?

Titus was playing with toys until he realized I was folding towels.
He decided he needed to help me.



I did this by myself.
(not exactly how he did this, but I found him playing when I walked into the room)








Titus is trying to crawl,
He is getting up on his hands and knees,
But when he tries to move, he falls flat.
Titus loves his blocks. He bangs them together
& is learning to throw them. (I am not to happy with the throwing idea.)

Titus is learning how to pull himself up to get into his toy basket.
Then he sits and plays with the toys he got out of the basket.
Wants to play cornhole.

Decided that sitting on the playing field would be better.


Titus loves taking baths in the big tub!
Titus has begun to hold his bottle on his own.
He doesn't do it all the time, just when he feels like it.

My own personal band. Titus likes to play with my pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment