Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sleet in October




Wow.. is it ever cold today. Only in mid October and this morning there was sleet hitting our windows. It seems as if the only time I get to do any blogging now that Titus is growing up and becoming more fun to play with is when he is in bed. But it seems as if when he is in bed I want to be in bed. I have been extra tired lately and not really sure why, maybe its because Titus got up around 6:30am for an entire week and I didn't get to take any naps like normal. Maybe its because of the weather, whatever it is I don't know but I am tired.



My first green bean.



We have had some very interesting things happen lately, Justin was in the hospital for some surgery, nothing big and he is recovered and back to himself again. We found out that we didn't get the grant to help with our adoption. For some reason I guess God wants us to trust him a little more. I was really upset when we got the rejection letter. It never said why we didn't get the grant just that we weren't chosen. I really wish there was a little more explination. Oh well... life continues.


Daddy and Titus sleeping.
(Justin will not want this on here, but I think its sweet.)

A couple weeks ago we went to help load a moving truck for my brother and sis (in-law) they were moving to Maine. It was odd seeing them all packed up and not knowing for sure when we would see each other again. They gave us a nice gift, mostly for Titus, a really cute faux fur coat and a beenie hat. He looks so adorable in it. (see pic below) I am so glad they gave us the hat it has been real useful the last couple days with the cold snap we are having.

Thanks Aunt Courtney.. I'm staying warm :)


I had to take Titus to the Doc today, he has an ear infection and a sore throat. I feel so bad for him, now I know why he didn't want to eat any of his baby food. I have started giving him some meat baby food. He DID NOT like the ham and gravy, he gagged a couple of times while I was feeding him. Needless to say I got rid of that one. Yesterday I gave him a Chicken and Apples. That went over really well, but anything with apples is good!

2 comments:

  1. AHH!! He's SO cute in his little jacket & beanie!! We love seeing pictures of him!! Keep posting bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized Titus is saying thumbs up to the hat and coat!

    ReplyDelete