Thursday, September 24, 2009

Early Morning Thoughts.

I'm so tired, but can't sleep. So I'm up writing on my blog at 5am. Titus will be up in 2.5 hrs, but apparently my body doesn't care. :)  This week has been a different one. Justin has been off on vacation since Monday and so our normal routines have gotten a little off. Titus has realized he can say "ba ba ba" it is so cute. He has enjoyed having daddy home for the week. I think I will have to go through a despoiling of daddy on Saturday when Justin goes back to work.

Titus is trying to crawl, he still doesn't have too much interest in it. His interest has grown a little in the past week. Last Thursday night we kept a playmate of Titus's for the night and boy can this little one move. I was not use to a moving baby. He can crawl & walk. So Titus studied and just watched his buddy crawl, then start walking, then go back to crawling again.  Titus's buddy also played with some toys that Titus didn't show much interest in before. Now Titus is playing with those same toys all the time. It is so cute to see how just having someone else arouond can stimulate new things in kids.

We have 1 day left before finalization. Very excited to be able to say that Titus is ours forever! Justin's parents are coming in tonight. So we are going to go on a date. We haven't been on one in probably 5-6 month. It has been hard to find the time when Justin is working extra and the times he is home he wants to relax. I don't blame him for that. I know how hard he works so I can stay home. I appreciate him very much!

I have some video's I think you will enjoy, but first I need to figure out how to put them on here. I know I've done it before, but its been a while.

1 comment: